Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Retired AG Stuff

  1. #21
    Inactive Member CasualAGFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2005
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The only retired thing-of sorts-I own is mini Felicity's Rose Garden Gown.
    However, some retired fashions and dolls I like a lot are Addy's Patriotic Dress, Addy's Stilting Outfit, Samantha's Winter Party Outfit, Molly's Victory Garden Dress, and Kailey.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly's Radio! It reminds me of my grandparents. I love to listen to it!
    Dani

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •